- Reuse, reduce and recycle - I use reusable bags instead of using a plastic bag. I can reduce waste by choosing reusable products instead of disposables. Buying products with minimal packaging will help to reduce waste. And I can recycle paper, plastic, newspaper, glass and aluminum cans instead of throwing it on the garbage.
- Use less heat - Turn down the heat while I am sleeping at night or away during the day and keep temperatures moderate at all times.
- Change a light bulb - I am practical, replace regular light bulbs with compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs. Replacing a regular bulb to CFL bulbs will reduce my electric bill and help to conserve a crucial resource.
- Drive less and save gas - Now I'm taking a bus instead of driving. I save gas and help with my budgets.
- Use less hot water - I use low-flow showerheads to save hot water. Wash my clothes in warm or cold water to reduce my use of hot water and the energy required to produce it.
- Switch "OFF" - Save electricity and reduce global warming by turning off lights when I leave a room, and using only as lighter as I need. I told to my daughters to switch off the light, television, video player, stereo and computer when they are not using them.
- Plant tree - I can plant a tree at the back of my house. Last summer, I planted some flowering plant. A single tree will absorb approximately one ton of carbon dioxide during its lifetime.
- Encourage other to conserve - Share information about recycling and energy conservation with your friends, neighbours and co-workers, and take opportunities to encourage public officials to establish programs and policies that are good for the environment.
A Banana A Day Keeps Doctors Away
-
Hey classmates, I want to share a secret with you. Don't you know that
banana boosts your brain power? Aside from that, banana have lots of
benefits that k...
16 years ago
wow!!! way to go Brenda ^_^
ReplyDelete